This week was the fourth week of my November Challenge, and I completed 103 km out of 100km. I did it, did 100 kms in a month. I still feel good, not exhausted and no injuries, yeah.
10 Things I learnt from doing 100 kms in a month
- Plan, 25 kms in a week will add up to 100 kms in a month.
- Prepare for the unexpected. There will be rainy days, tired days, shin hurt days, busy days, hot days, etc.
- Rest, Rest, Rest
- Interchange your distance, some days stick to 5 kms, other days, go over 5kms, or under 5kms.
- Some days you will jog, other days you will walk, and other days you will do both. Listen to your body.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Drink water before you leave the house.
- Track your food and eat right.
- Sunscreen on hot days.
- Enjoy yourself and have fun